Berks Co, PA Behavior Specialist Consultant – BSC Qualifications:
- A master level degree and a Behavior Specialist License is required.
- Experience conducting Functional Behavioral Assessments, developing treatment plans and monitoring plan implementation.
- Experience using ABA principals, standards and tools while working with children in a home, school or clinic setting.
- Experience training and supervising paraprofessionals who implement successful behavior programs.
The advantages of working with the Berks Co, PA NeurAbilities team?
- BCBA supervision hours provided.
- Flexible hours.
- Full time and per diem positions available.
- A competitive benefit package and paid time off for eligible team members.
- Tuition scholarships for eligible candidates.
NeurAbilities, a company that supports neurodiversity, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to celebrating and supporting all diversity for the benefit of our company, our clients, our employees, and our community. Applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, parental status, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.