NeurAbilities, the premier provider of comprehensive and coordinated neurological and behavior services in Pennsylvania and in New Jersey, is looking for some talented Board-Certified Behavior Analysts –BCBAs to provide ABA services to families in the Philadelphia area and to join our Bala Cynwyd clinic team.
Board Certified Behavior Analysts – BCBAs who would like to work on a collaborative care team which includes top-notch neurologists, neuropsychologists, and developmental pediatricians, have access to our research division and whose patients have access to advanced testing technology are invited to apply and to begin a career in a company which promotes unsurpassed care and results.
Passionate and dedicated BCBAs who are looking for full-time and part-time opportunities are invited to apply.
The ideal Board-Certified Behavior Analyst – BCBA candidate will have:
- A master level degree and a* BCBA* certification.
- A strong desire to make a meaningful impact on the lives of children and their families.
- A desire to be on a challenging and supportive team which celebrates the progress of our employees and our patients.
- Experience working with children with an autism diagnosis in a home, school, clinic or community setting.
- Knowledge of ABA principals, standards and tools.
- Experience training and supervising paraprofessionals who implement successful behavior programs.
- Familiarity with the electronic platforms used to track data and the ability to interpret data related to the program.
NeurAbilities offers a generous benefit package to eligible team members which includes health, dental, vision and 401K benefits and paid time off. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Flexible caseload size.
Manage your own schedule.
Full administrative staff to support with staffing, case management and billing.
NeurAbilities, a company that supports neurodiversity, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to celebrating and supporting all diversity for the benefit of our company, our clients, our employees, and our community. Applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, parental status, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.*
All candidates who receive a written offer of employment will be required to undergo drug testing in accordance with company policy.