Ideal Berks Co, PA BCBA candidates will have:
- Experience developing and implementing comprehensive treatment plans which are unique to each child.
- Experience conducting Functional Behavioral Assessments (FBA).
- Experience performing data analysis to ensure successful outcomes.
- Experience supervising and training a team of ABA therapists responsible for implementing behavioral plans.
- Familiarity with the use of electronic data collection platforms to capture and track data for ABA programs preferred.
- Experience maintaining reasonable caseloads and flexible schedules.
- A desire to target methods to help individuals and families achieve unparalleled results.
NeurAbilities, a company that supports neurodiversity, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to celebrating and supporting all diversity for the benefit of our company, our clients, our employees, and our community. Applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, parental status, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.