NeurAbilities Healthcare is a rapidly growing company which has a unique vision of enhancing traditional ABA services through an interdisciplinary approach to care. We are currently seeking Board-Certified Behavior Analysts – BCBAs who are passionate about improving the lives of children with an autism diagnosis for part-time and full-time employment in our Northeast Philadelphia, PA clinic and the surrounding areas.
Energetic Northeast Philadelphia Board-Certified Behavior Analysts – BCBAs with knowledge of early childhood development, autism assessment tools and procedures are needed to provide outstanding behavioral support to clients diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and other behavior, social and communications issues.
Ideal BCBA candidates will have: *
- Experience developing and implementing comprehensive treatment plans which are unique to each child.
- Experience supervising and training a team of ABA therapists responsible for implementing behavioral plans.
- Familiarity with the use of electronic data collection platforms to capture and track data for ABA programs preferred.
- A desire to target methods to help individuals and families achieve unparalleled results is required.
- NeurAbilities offers generous health, dental, vision and 401K benefits and paid time off.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Flexible caseload size.
- Manage your own schedule.
NeurAbilities, a company that supports neurodiversity, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to celebrating and supporting all diversity for the benefit of our company, our clients, our employees, and our community. Applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, parental status, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
All candidates who receive a written offer of employment will be required to undergo drug testing in accordance with company policy