NeurAbilities is looking for a compassionate full-time Client Service Coordinator to join our dynamic team in our new Allentown, PA location.
A NeurAbilities Allentown, PA Client Service Coordinator, working together with the Hope Ambassador Team, will guide a patient on their quest to achieve better health, a more independent life, and family unity.
The Allentown, PA Client Service Coordinator duties include:
- Communicating calmly and courteously to clients and responding promptly to all inquiries.
- Gathering information to schedule appointments and staff cases for treatment provided in home and in clinic.
- Verifying insurance and maintaining data bases.
- Coordinating staff for assignments and communicating with clinical staff.
- Proactively assisting patients with an aim of providing optimal service and supporting the company mission.
Allentown, PA Client Service Coordinator Requirements:
Patience, understanding, and compassion is a must.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
Experience working with children with a developmental disability is preferred.
A minimum of two years of office experience for an ABA Therapy Provider or a Home Health Care Agency is preferred.
NeurAbilities offers a generous benefit package to eligible team members which includes health, dental, vision and 401k benefits and paid time off.
All candidates who receive a written offer of employment will be required to undergo drug testing and a background check in accordance with company policy.