Clinical Director of Behavior Services Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise behavior staff to ensure the meet or exceed performance standards.
- Provide graduate/undergraduate supervision of Board-Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs/BCaBAs) and Licensed Behavior Specialists when appropriate in accordance with Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) standards.
- Maintain open communication with parents/caregivers/case managers/schools.
- Develop and maintain Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapist/Registered Behavior Therapist (RBT) schedules.
- Develop and maintain graduate/undergraduate student schedules.
- Work with operational staff to obtain insurance authorizations for initial behavior assessments, ABA therapy, and parent training.
- Interview, hire and train new staff and provide ongoing feedback.
- Provide a professional and motivating work environment.
- Prepare required behavior team performance evaluations.
- Ensure that behavior team adheres to required protocols and proper billing practices.
- Conduct behavior team meetings.
- Perform ABA therapy as required.
Center City, Philadelphia Director of Behavior Services Qualifications/Requirements:
- MS/MA in Psychology, Education, Special Education, Social Work, or related field.
- Credentialed BCBA.
- At least 5 years of experience working with children, adolescents, and teenagers with autism and other developmental disabilities.
- At least 3 years in an ABA leadership role.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Valid driver’s license and proper insurance.
NeurAbilities, a company that supports neurodiversity, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to celebrating and supporting all diversity for the benefit of our company, our clients, our employees, and our community. Applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, parental status, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.