NeurAbilities Healthcare is a rapidly growing company which has a unique vision of enhancing traditional ABA services through an interdisciplinary approach to care.
We are currently seeking a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst – BCBA who is passionate about improving the lives of children with an autism diagnosis for full-time employment for our new Lancaster, PA location as a* Clinical Director of Behavior Services.*
The* Lancaster, PA Clinical Director of Behavior Services* will oversee, plan, and organize all ABA behavior services provided at the Lancaster, PA clinic, in homes and in the surrounding community.
Clinical Director of Behavior Services Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise behavior staff to ensure the meet or exceed performance standards.
- Provide graduate/undergraduate supervision of Board-Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs/BCaBAs) and Licensed Behavior Specialists when appropriate in accordance with Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) standards.
- Maintain open communication with parents/caregivers/case managers/schools.
- Develop and maintain Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapist/Registered Behavior Therapist (RBT) schedules.
- Develop and maintain graduate/undergraduate student schedules.
- Work with operational staff to obtain insurance authorizations for initial behavior assessments, ABA therapy, and parent training.
- Interview, hire and train new staff and provide ongoing feedback.
- Provide a professional and motivating work environment.
- Prepare required behavior team performance evaluations.
- Ensure that behavior team adheres to required protocols and proper billing practices.
- Conduct behavior team meetings.
- Perform ABA therapy as required.
Lancaster, PA Director of Behavior Services Qualifications/Requirements: *
- MS/MA in Psychology, Education, Special Education, Social Work, or related field.
- Credentialed BCBA.
- At least 5 years of experience working with children, adolescents, and teenagers with autism and other developmental disabilities.
- At least 3 years in an ABA leadership role.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Valid driver’s license and proper insurance.
NeurAbilities, a company that supports neurodiversity, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to celebrating and supporting all diversity for the benefit of our company, our clients, our employees, and our community. Applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, parental status, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.*
All candidates who receive a written offer of employment will be required to undergo drug testing in accordance with company policy