NeurAbilities Healthcare is a rapidly growing company which has a unique vision of enhancing traditional services for neurodiverse concerns through an interdisciplinary approach to care.
NeurAbilities, a company dedicated to helping neurodiverse individuals through our collaborative team of medical, behavior and psychological experts, is looking for an Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Practice Manager to lead our dynamic team for our new Harrisburg, Dauphin County, PA location.
The NeurAbilities Dauphin County, PA ABA Practice Manager, working together with a team of professionals, will ensure a patient receives the treatment they need to promote a more independent and self-sufficient life.
Harrisburg, Dauphin County, PA ABA Practice Manager duties include:
- Managing staff, providing leadership, and office supervision in areas relating to clinical quality, safety, financial performance, and customer service.
- Educate ABA staff to practice effective, professional, and ethical behavioral analysis in adherence to the Professional and Ethical Compliance Code for Behavior Analysts issued by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board.
- Responsible for all processes and documentation of Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) and Behavior Technicians by following the BACB guidelines.
- Develops schedule to train and onboard new staff as well as integration into a clinical atmosphere.
- Acting as a liaison between office staff and company executives to ensure the successful execution of organizational initiatives.
- Building team skills to obtain optimal job and customer satisfaction.
- Providing leadership and knowledge to help employees thrive and to provide optimal treatment to patients.
Dauphin County, PA ABA Practice Manager qualifications and requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University.
- A minimum of two years of industry experience.
- Must have previous supervisory or management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to give clear directives and supervision.
- In depth knowledge of ABA practices and procedures is required.
- In depth knowledge of insurance carrier regulations and procedures is preferred.
- Experience with matching staff for in home and in clinic services is preferred.
NeurAbilities, a company that supports neurodiversity, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to celebrating and supporting all diversity for the benefit of our company, our clients, our employees, and our community. Applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, parental status, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
All candidates who receive a written offer of employment will be required to undergo drug testing in accordance with company policy