We are looking for a talented Psychologist or Post Doc in Psychology/Neuropsychology to join our dynamic team of clinicians.
A Post-Doctoral Fellow in Psychology/Neuropsychology or Early Career Licensed Psychologist who is committed to clinical excellence, evidence-based practices, and who exemplifies our company mission through a commitment to help neurodiverse individuals is needed. Experience with pediatric populations, autism, and ADOS-2 administration is preferred.
Clinicians who value the following are invited to apply:
- Work with a collaborative and interdisciplinary team that provides evaluation and treatment to individuals with neurodevelopmental disabilities, neurobehavioral disabilities, and other neurological disorders.
- Opportunity for patient participation in clinical research studies through our research center.
- Professional development in a growing company which promotes optimum patient outcomes.
- Outpatient clinic hours which promote a strong work life balance.
Employee compensation benefits may include:
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid sick time.
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance Benefits.
- 401K with employer contributions.
All Psychologist or Post Doc in Psychology/Neuropsychology candidates who receive a written offer of employment will be required to undergo drug testing, reference checks, and a background check in accordance with company policy.
NeurAbilities, a company that supports neurodiversity, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to celebrating and supporting all diversity for the benefit of our company, our clients, our employees and our community. Applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, parental status, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Doctorate (Required)
- Psychology/Neuropsychology: 1 year (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations