Bala Cynwyd, PA Registered Behavior Technicians/ABA Therapists will work independently and with Board-Certified Behavior Analysts to implement and track data on programs designed for and unique to each child which may reduce negative behavior, increase social and communications skills and teach independent living skills.
- An Associate Degree or higher in Psychology, Special Education or Human Services is required.
- Experience working with children is preferred.
- Candidates who communicate well and thrive in a team environment are required.
- Candidates looking for a career in a growing healthcare company are invited to apply.
- Bilingual candidates are invited to apply.
The advantages for working with the NeurAbilities Bala Cynwyd, PA team?
Training and support by a professional team.
Supervision hours offered to qualified candidates.
Tuition assistance for qualified individuals.
Flexible schedules which promote work/life balance.
Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
NeurAbilities, a company that supports neurodiversity, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to celebrating and supporting all diversity for the benefit of our company, our clients, our employees, and our community. Applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, parental status, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.